Whether you are seeking a rejuvenation, muscle relaxation, or injury recovery, massage is a relaxing experience that will leave you feeling anew. We offer a variety of massage options including aromatherapy massage, acupressure massage, deep tissue massage, and so much more. Our expert staff is skilled in both relaxing and reinvigorating you for the days or weeks ahead.
A personally-tailored massage that uses a unique blend of strokes chosen with your body’s needs in mind.
- 60-Minute Custom Massage: $110
- 60-Minute Custom Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $115
- 75-Minute Custom Massage: $130
- 75-Minute Custom Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $135
- 90-Minute Custom Massage: $140
- 90-Minute Custom Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $150
A refreshing massage that uses gliding strokes along with four traditional Swedish strokes to increase circulation, decrease muscle toxins, and relax your mind and body.
- 60-Minute Swedish Massage: $100
- 60-Minute Swedish Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $110
- 75-Minute Swedish Massage: $130
- 75-Minute Swedish Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $140
- 90-Minute Swedish Massage: $150
- 90-Minute Swedish Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $160
A relaxing massage that applies a variety of strokes to the deepest layers of muscle and tissue to target “knots” (trigger points) and release muscle tension.
- 60-Minute Deep Tissue Massage: $110
- 60-Minute Deep Tissue Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $120
- 75-Minute Deep Tissue Massage: $140
- 75-Minute Deep Tissue Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $150
- 90-Minute Deep Tissue Massage: $160
- 90-Minute Deep Tissue Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $170
A special massage designed to reduce the discomforts associated with pregnancy and improve the physiological and emotional well-being of both mother and fetus. (Note: We require a Physicians Release for high-risk women).
- 60-Minute Pregnancy Massage: $110
- 60-Minute Pregnancy Massage w/ Enhanced Aromatherapy: $120
- 90-Minute Pregnancy Massage: $150
A soothing massage that’s perfect for people on the go who need a quick, effective stress reliever.
- 45-Minute Shoulder, Neck, & Back Massage: $100
Lymphatic drainage manual therapy massage is a specialized body work technique that is provided by advanced trained licensed and certified health care practitioners such as nurses and massage therapists. This therapy applies repetitive pressure at lymph node sites and a stroking technique along lymph vessels that stimulates the movement of lymph fluid. This therapy assists with post surgical swelling and inflammation due to numerous heath complaints such as sinusitis, arthritis, gastritis, back pain, neck pain and more.
- 90-Minute Lymphatic Drainage Manual Therapy Massage: $150
Acupressure uses light to moderate pressure which is applied to acupuncture points with the thumb, fingers, palms, forearms and elbows. Acupressure helps to bring the body into balance.
- Price: $105