If you are looking for a way to turn back the hands of time and reverse signs of aging, then a facelift in Olney MD may offer the perfect solution.
Continue reading to learn all about the facial rejuvenation procedure, including treatment benefits and ideal candidates.
What Is a Facelift?
A facelift is a surgical procedure that lifts and tightens facial tissue and restores youthful contours. It should be performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience and take place at an accredited surgical facility or hospital.
Surgery usually lasts two-to-five hours and may be completed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with IV sedation.
Who’s a Good Candidate for a Facelift in Olney MD?
A facelift is an excellent option for women and men who want to counteract signs of aging and rejuvenate their facial appearance.
Ideal candidates are:
- Healthy adults who do not have any chronic medical conditions, including those that would put them at risk for anesthesia complications or poor wound healing
- Positive and realistic about the procedure, recovery, and surgical outcomes
Why Consider a Facelift in Olney MD?
A facelift in Olney MD continues to be one of the most effective procedures to counteract sagging skin, deepening wrinkles and folds, loose, excess skin, jowls, and loss of definition and structure.
Some of the key benefits of a facelift include:
- Tightens sagging skin
- Removes loose, excess skin
- Lifts cheeks that have descended towards the jawline
- Lift corners of the mouth
- Reduces nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Restores natural facial contours
- Achieves a more refreshed and youthful appearance
- Provides long-lasting results
Schedule a Consultation for a Facelift in Olney MD
If you are considering a facelift in Olney MD, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly skilled and talented providers.